From: news [mailto:news@ger.gmane.org] On Behalf Of Micah Anderson
Sent: 11 November 2008 16:59
To: users@spamassassin.apache.org
Subject: Re: Barracuda RBL

"Sujit Acharyya-Choudhury" writes:

> Thanks Henrik. However, I am not using SVN 3.3 so the rule on its own
> will be useful.

I'm using:

# Add a rule to give barracude RBL a +1 score, this is a really good
# RBL, but we were having false-positives when using it to block at
# the SMTP level, so using it in a weighted spamassassin rule is
# better because we can benefit from it without being strict
header RCVD_IN_BRBL
eval:check_rbl('brbl-lastexternal', 'b.barracudacentral.org.',
'127.0.0.2')
describe RCVD_IN_BRBL Received via relay listed in
Barracuda RBL
score RCVD_IN_BRBL 1.0
tflags RCVD_IN_BRBL net

micah

--
The University of Westminster is a charity and a company limited by
guarantee. Registration number: 977818 England. Registered Office: