I received a piece of junkmail this morning:
http://home.psknet.com/troy/1.txt

In the spam report, I see this: BAYES_00=-2.599

So, I run it through sa-learn with --spam:

Learned tokens from 1 message(s) (1 message(s) examined)

Then, I re-scan it using spamc, and still I get:

BAYES_00=-2.599

What gives? I don't expect the total score to come up much, but the
bayes should at least go from a negative number to a positive number...
shouldn't it?

BTW, this is the 3rd or 4th annuity/insurance spam I've received and
piped through sa-learn in the last few days (I don't have samples of the
others, but I'll definitely keep samples of future such messages).

--
Troy Settle
Pulaski Networks