Chris writes:

> On Sunday 09 November 2008 2:33 pm, Micah Anderson wrote:

> 2.5 CTYME_IXHASH BODY: iXhash found @ ixhash.junkemailfilter.com

This one is interesting to me, when I pump these messages through spamc
-R I get:

-5.0 RCVD_IN_JMF_W RBL: Sender listed in JMF-WHITE
[70.103.162.29 listed in hostkarma.junkemailfilter.com]

Because I added the hostkarma.junkemailfilter RBLs, as described here:
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.mai...general/113625

Getting -5 on these kind of sucks, but yours doesn't look like a RBL
check, and is scoring it up. What test is that?

> Above are how these scored on my stand-alone box. You may want to run the
> Freemail plugin, SA-Grey plugin. Are you running Razor?

The rest of my tests were the same as yours, with the exception of the
Freemail and SA-Grey plugins, which I do not have. I'll track those
down. I am running razor, the first message gets a + .5 from
RAZOR2_CHECK, the 4th message gets 0.5 RAZOR2_CHECK + 1.5
RAZOR2_CF_RANGE_E4_51_100 + 0.5 RAZOR2_CF_RANGE_51_100

Micah