On Sun, 9 Nov 2008, Micah Anderson wrote:

> Does anyone have any rules to catch these, or suggestions of scores to
> tweak to make these hit better? I am running clamav-milter with the
> sanesecurity add-ons, but these are still making it through.

Check out the sought-fraud ruleset.

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/spamass...ought_fraud.cf

(I don't know if it's in sa-update yet - Justin?)

...to announce there must be no criticism of the President or to
stand by the President right or wrong is not only unpatriotic and
servile, but is morally treasonous to the American public.
-- Theodore Roosevelt, 1918
2 days until Veterans Day