On 8 Nov 2008, at 12:53, mouss wrote:

> Neil wrote:
>>>

>>> copy _this_ message (the one you are reading now) to a file:
>>> message.eml, then (assuming a Bourne shell, not a C shell), run
>>>
>>> # spamassassin -D -t < message.eml 2>&1 | tee sa.out
>>>
>>> and check sa.out for spf and dkim.
>>>

>> Done, (hopefully) relevant excerpts are below.
>> In addition, I grep'ed the entire thing for "spf" and "dkim", and
>> turned up nothing but the usual suspects (ie. rule files'
>> filenames, the mail header, and mail body). Then, just to be
>> thorough, I read the entire thing, and didn't find anything myself
>> that would indicate to me that it's doing SPF and/or DKIM checks.
>> Thanks for all the help,
>> Neil.

[snip]
>> Content analysis details: (-6.1 points, 4.5 required)
>> pts rule name description
>> ---- ----------------------
>> -2.6 BAYES_00 BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 0 to
>> 1%
>> [score: 0.0000]
>> -4.0 RCVD_IN_DNSWL_MED RBL: Sender listed at http://www.dnswl.org/
>> , medium
>> trust
>> [140.211.11.2 listed in list.dnswl.org]
>> 0.5 AWL AWL: From: address is in the auto white-
>> list

> let's start with DKIM.
>
> do you have
> loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin:KIM
>
> (uncommented) in one of your .pre files?

Yeah, I found that in v312.pre commented. I assumed I should
uncomment it, and did. Likewise, I found SPF in init.pre, commented,
and so I uncommented it as well.

Another test of your sample mail gave me the following report:

Content analysis details: (-6.1 points, 4.5 required)

pts rule name description
-0.0 SPF_PASS SPF: sender matches SPF record
-0.0 DKIM_VERIFIED Domain Keys Identified Mail: signature
passes
verification
0.0 DKIM_SIGNED Domain Keys Identified Mail: message has
a signature