Thanks, Mouss, for the pointers, but I still don't understand where the
addresses and phone numbers in 70_sare_evilnum come from. Can SpamAssassin
be configured to scan a message, pick up a domain and then do a WHOIS
search, or did someone go through a few e-mails by hand, query WHOIS using
the domain names found and add the phone #/address info to 70_sare_evilnum?
I kind of doubt the second possibility, but had to ask ;-)