Hi,

On Wed, 29 Oct 2008, Chris Arnold wrote:
> We use zimbra OSS on SLES10 SP1. Zimbra has spamassassin built-in. At the
> present time, my mailbox is filled with backscatter; getting around 10 a
> minute since 4:30 today. I have postfix backscatter rules in postfix of
> zimbra, http://www.postfix.org/BACKSCATTER_README.html#real but still getting
> pounded. Here is the header from on such mail:

I don't know how easy it is in Postfix (I use exim, and it's
fairly trivial in that), but one effective solution for this is
BATV.

http://mipassoc.org/batv/

Cheers

Matthew

--
Matthew Newton, Ph.D.

Systems Architect (UNIX and Networks), Network Services,
I.T. Services, University of Leicester, Leicester LE1 7RH, United Kingdom

For IT help contact helpdesk extn. 2253,