On Wed, 29 Oct 2008, Chris Arnold wrote:
> We use zimbra OSS on SLES10 SP1. Zimbra has spamassassin built-in. At the
> present time, my mailbox is filled with backscatter; getting around 10 a
> minute since 4:30 today. I have postfix backscatter rules in postfix of
> zimbra, http://www.postfix.org/BACKSCATTER_README.html#real but still getting
> pounded. Here is the header from on such mail:

I don't know how easy it is in Postfix (I use exim, and it's
fairly trivial in that), but one effective solution for this is

Matthew Newton, Ph.D.

Systems Architect (UNIX and Networks), Network Services,
I.T. Services, University of Leicester, Leicester LE1 7RH, United Kingdom

For IT help contact helpdesk extn. 2253,