Greg Troxel wrote:

> But even with gmx addressed separately, 4.2 points is a very high score,
> and there is a large installed base. So I would advise considering
> registering and using that instead, but doing your own
> testing first.

Asking someone to change their domain name to match an SA rule seems
a bit extreme to me! Why not propose that de establish a gmbh 2nd level
for companies, and make him

FROM_DOMAIN_NOVOWEL was logged for only 3 messages here yesterday, of
1.3 million logged as scoring 7.0 and higher. All 3 were fps: (twice)

(That second one had a long consonant string to the left of the @ sign.)

Joseph Brennan
Lead Email Systems Engineer