On Wed, 29 Oct 2008, Matt Kettler wrote:

> Benny Pedersen wrote:
>
>> the more i hear about whitelist_from the more i want to make a bug on it,
>> whitelist_from should imho newer have being implemented

> Agreed. whitelist_from sucks. However, it's there as a method of
> last-resort. There are some messages you can't whitelist in SA using any
> other method. (ie: when the sender's server doesn't have reverse DNS).

I'm going to suggest again that, given how much pain it causes noobs,
perhaps the use of whitelist_from should generate a lint _warning_ that it
should only be used if no other whitelist method will work...

...the Fates notice those who buy chainsaws...
-- www.darwinawards.com
2 days until Halloween