Hi.. thanks all for the answers.. I have enabled the most high debug
level and I have figured out some rules that I modified and put the scro
directly in local.cf and now Im filtering very well the mails...

So, now I have another issue... My performance is not good. Some
times I have a lot of petitions and the mails goes to the mail queue and
the delivery rate is slow...

How can I get a better delivery rate ? is there a variable for the
active mail queue or somethig like that ?

Thans.. regards.

On Fri, 2008-10-24 at 10:21 -0700, John Hardin wrote:

> On Fri, 24 Oct 2008, Luis Croker wrote:
>
> > I have updated the SARE rules... how often should I update them ?
> > Daily ?

> SARE development has frozen while Real Life intrudes. The ninjas have said
> they will announce any updates on the list, when and if they occur, and
> will announce if regular maintenance resumes.
>
> Grab what's on the website once, and watch the SA list.

Luis Croker
SCSA - SCNA
Administrador de Sistemas
Megacable Comunicaciones
GPG Key1024D/48C1764B
Key fingerprint = E8B6 E84F ECE4 661E 30C7 7208 042D BD09 48C1 764B