On Fri, 24 Oct 2008, Luis Croker wrote:

> I have updated the SARE rules... how often should I update them ?
> Daily ?

SARE development has frozen while Real Life intrudes. The ninjas have said
they will announce any updates on the list, when and if they occur, and
will announce if regular maintenance resumes.

Grab what's on the website once, and watch the SA list.

Health Care _is_ a right - the government has no business keeping
you from getting it. But forcing somebody else to pay for your
health care at gunpoint (i.e. through taxation) is _not_ a right.
11 days until the Presidential Election