> > On 23.10.08 20:05, Henrik K wrote:
> > > I shortcircuit:
> > >
> > > USER_IN_SPF_WHITELIST
> > > USER_IN_DKIM_WHITELIST
> > > USER_IN_WHITELIST
> > >
> > > Why bother scanning?

iof course, but why bother scanning at all?

On 24.10.08 11:51, Henrik K wrote:
> And this 1/1000 chance makes one bother wasting time on SA? Not me.

> > trusted hosts may relay spam...

> Good luck to your paranoid world, I rather live in the real one.
>
> Somehow some people think that having few FNs is the end of the world. It
> doesn't make sense to multiply your resource usage to increase hit ratio
> by 1%.

it ALL depends on
- how much of trusted hosts you have and how much %spam are they relaying
- how much is your CPU/memory/network loaded with spam scanning

You provided reasons why to do shortcircuit, I provided reasons why not
to...

Linux - It's now safe to turn on your computer.
Linux - Teraz mozete pocitac bez obav zapnut.