maybe if you block messages with no rdns record? if its from infected pc's
there shouldnt be a record?

________________________________

From: Luis Croker [mailto:lcroker@megacable.com.mx]
Sent: Thu 10/23/2008 19:56
To: users@spamassassin.apache.org
Subject: Spamassassin+amavis

Hi...

I have a mail server with FreeBSD 7.0, postfix+amavis-new+spamassassin. We
are an ISP and I need to filter the spam that our susbribers are sending to
internet, the PCs have some malware or are botnets. These PCs generates a
lot of spam each day.

The server filters a los of Spam but some times the queue is so crowded. I
have to questions...
Do you have any recomendation to improve the performance on the server ??

How can I catch more spam than the seerver is filtering ? The server blocks
many messages but another spam messages goes to internet cause the score
does not reach the parameters to be blocked.

thanks a lot. Regards.