Hi...

I have a mail server with FreeBSD 7.0, postfix+amavis-new
+spamassassin. We are an ISP and I need to filter the spam that our
susbribers are sending to internet, the PCs have some malware or are
botnets. These PCs generates a lot of spam each day.

The server filters a los of Spam but some times the queue is so
crowded. I have to questions...
Do you have any recomendation to improve the performance on the
server ??

How can I catch more spam than the seerver is filtering ? The server
blocks many messages but another spam messages goes to internet cause
the score does not reach the parameters to be blocked.

thanks a lot. Regards.