From: Luis Croker [mailto:lcroker@megacable.com.mx]
Sent: Thu 10/23/2008 19:38
To: Jean-Paul Natola
Cc: users@spamassassin.apache.org
Subject: Re: sa-update

I did it today... I have the server in FREBsd and the new rules are in
/var/db/spamassassin/3.002005/updates_spamassassin_org. The conventional
rules are in /usr/local/share/spamassassin.

Maybe you can find any directory named spamassassin to check where they
are.

Regards.

On Thu, 2008-10-23 at 19:18 -0400, Jean-Paul Natola wrote:

Hi all,

I've been out of the loop for a couple of months do a rollout, so I
came back
to my SA today as I have seen A LOT more spam coming in than normal,
upgraded to 3.2.5 today, and ran sa-update but , i dont seem to see
any new
rules, and i;m getting clobbered with spam.

Has something cahnged? are the rules still going into
/usr/local/etc/mail/spamassasin

I run site wide config

freebsd 6.2

TIA

JP

Luis Croker
SCSA - SCNA
Administrador de Sistemas
Megacable Comunicaciones
GPG Key1024D/48C1764B
Key fingerprint = E8B6 E84F ECE4 661E 30C7 7208 042D BD09 48C1 764B