we arn't arguing rfc's, and by '99% of the time', actually, it works
100% of the time unless you use the rfc-ignorant blacklists.

rfc means 'request for comment'. and rfc's change as technology changes.

I don't know if, or, since you are the expert in this, maybe you can
enlighten us.. What major mail server can't deliver email to a mx record
that is a cname? if there were technical problems, then the major email
hosted providers would not be using it.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
Phone: 561-999-5000, x 1259
> *| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation

* Certified SNORT Integrator
* King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine 2008
* Information Security Award 2008, Info Security Products Guide
* CRN Magazine Top 40 Emerging Security Vendors

For Information please see http://www.spammertrap.com