Anyone uses qmail here. I just recently setup qmail with qmail-scanner
and clamav and spamassin as scanner array. I just noticed in my
spamassassin log that even though the required hits in spamassassin is
5, it still allow those email which has greater value of 5. Below is
the logs of my spamassassin

Thu Oct 23 13:21:47 2008 [4635] info: spamd: handle_user unable to find user: 'jeff@foo.com'
Thu Oct 23 13:21:47 2008 [4635] info: spamd: checking message <20081023.AUDUIOWXQAAHGTVG@yats-international..com> for jeff@foo.com:511
Thu Oct 23 13:22:01 2008 [4635] info: spamd: identified spam (12.5/5.0) for jeff@foo.com:511 in 14.0 seconds, 32792 bytes..
Thu Oct 23 13:22:01 2008 [4635] info: spamd: result: Y 12 -
DNS_FROM_RFC_BOGUSMX,DYN_RDNS_AND_INLINE_IMAGE,FOR GED_MUA_OUTLOOK,FORGED_OUTLOOK_HTML,HTML_MESSAGE,M
IME_BASE64_TEXT,MIME_HTML_ONLY,RDNS_DYNAMIC,TVD_RC VD_IP
scantime=14.0,size=32792,user=jeff@foo.com,uid=511 ,required_score=5.0,rhost=FREE-MX,raddr=127.0.0.1,rport=49631,mid=<20081023.AUDUIOWXQAAHGTVG@yats-international.com>,autolearn=spam

Is there a config in local.that it will force to drop all those email that was tagged above the required hits.

Here is my /etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf

required_hits 5
required_score 5
report_safe 0
rewrite_header Subject [SPAM]