Heinrich Christian Peters wrote on Wed, 22 Oct 2008 14:43:55 +0200:

> It learns all detected spam mails with a score of 8 (or higher) and not
> hitted by BAYES_70 (or higher).

Which means you miss all the spam that got hit by Bayes and scored that
high and was not autolearned. I think with a good trained Bayes the above
will likely not learn much - e.g. you could just skip it ;-) You also do
know that you can adjust the autolearning threshold?

> But now I am unsure about the autolearning. Should I train autolearned
> messages or not? Or, in other words, can spamassassin learn the same
> message twice (to learn faster), if I tell him to do so?

As already said: it will just ignore these for learning.

BTW: Some MUA software will have problems with dots in headers. You either
should upgrade to a newer MailScanner or change %org-name% in your
MailScanner.conf.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany