sa-learn - SpamAssassin

This is a discussion on sa-learn - SpamAssassin ; Is it possible to forward spam sent to me to an other user eg spam and run sa-learn on that mailbox? I will then be sender. -- Regards Lars Ebeling http://leopg9.no-ip.org Hobbithobbyist "I am not young enough to know everything." ...

  1. sa-learn

    --
    Regards
    Lars Ebeling

    http://leopg9.no-ip.org
    Hobbithobbyist

    "I am not young enough to know everything."
    -- Oscar Wilde

  2. Re: sa-learn

    On Thu, 18 Sep 2008, Lars Ebeling wrote:

    > Is it possible to forward spam sent to me to an other user eg spam and
    > run sa-learn on that mailbox? I will then be sender.

    Possible, yes. Recommended, no, for the reason you note: forwarding alters
    the message.

    Probably the best way is to set up an IMAP mail folder that the SA system
    can learn from, then just move the message to train from your inbox folder
    to that folder; this will leave the message in its original form. There
    are examples of this in the archives, searching on "learn imap" will
    probably find them.

    Your mouse has moved. Your Windows Operating System must be
    relicensed due to this hardware change. Please contact Microsoft
    to obtain a new activation key. If this hardware change results in
    added functionality you may be subject to additional license fees.
    Your system will now shut down. Thank you for choosing Microsoft.
    Tomorrow: Talk Like a Pirate day

+ Reply to Thread