RE: spamassassin can't rewrite subject in cpanel 11? - SpamAssassin

This is a discussion on RE: spamassassin can't rewrite subject in cpanel 11? - SpamAssassin ; mouss wrote: > not007 wrote: > > I am using cpanel 11 and being told that I can't get spamassassin > > to rewrite the subject of emails that are spam. Spam assassin IS > > adding info in the ...

  1. RE: spamassassin can't rewrite subject in cpanel 11?

    mouss wrote:
    > not007 wrote:
    > > I am using cpanel 11 and being told that I can't get spamassassin
    > > to rewrite the subject of emails that are spam. Spam assassin IS
    > > adding info in the header like:

    > > but I don't know how to write a mail rule in outlook express or
    > > outlook to read the header items and act on them. (the subject
    > > above has [spam] added, but the regular / displayed subject does
    > > NOT include the [spam] so it doesn't get put in the spam folder).
    > >

    > menu Tools > rules wizard ...
    > option "with specific words in the message header"
    >
    > untested!

    This works on Outlook, but header tests were not available in Outlook
    Express the last time I checked.

    --
    Bowie

  2. RE: spamassassin can't rewrite subject in cpanel 11?

    At 06:19 18-09-2008, Bowie Bailey wrote:
    >This works on Outlook, but header tests were not available in Outlook
    >Express the last time I checked.

    In Outlook Express, you can have a rule for the Subject line.

    Regards,
    -sm

+ Reply to Thread