sa-learn - SpamAssassin

This is a discussion on sa-learn - SpamAssassin ; Dear all, after running sa-learn -D --spam --mbox /var/mail/spam Do I have to save the mails in /var/mail/spam or can I delete them? -- Regards Lars Ebeling http://leopg9.no-ip.org Hobbithobbyist "I am not young enough to know everything." -- Oscar Wilde...

  1. sa-learn

    --
    Regards
    Lars Ebeling

    http://leopg9.no-ip.org
    Hobbithobbyist

    "I am not young enough to know everything."
    -- Oscar Wilde

  2. Re: sa-learn

    Lars Ebeling wrote:
    > Dear all,
    >
    > after running
    > sa-learn -D --spam --mbox /var/mail/spam
    >
    > Do I have to save the mails in /var/mail/spam or can I delete them?

    You can delete them.

    The only time you'd need them is if you wanted to feed them to sa-learn
    again (ie: if you decide to wipe your bayes and start over, or if you
    find you mis-trained a message and want to re-train it properly).

+ Reply to Thread