Sorry, the feature of not SA scanning if the message is 'large'.

--
martin

-----Original Message-----
From: mouss
Sent: Saturday, September 13, 2008 8:25 PM
Cc: users@spamassassin.apache.org
Subject: Re: Skip scanning for large mails

Martin.Hepworth wrote:
> Depends on you call SA.. Mailscanner for one has this feature.

sorry, I don't understand what feature you are talking about.

my point was that the number of large spam messages is too low for me to spend SA processing on it.

The samples I looked at could easily be stopped otherwise (I don't "usuall" get a lot of lottery mail with a large .tif from a gmail address!!). but it's not worth the pain. if spammers start sending large messages, things will change...

Red Lion 49 Ltd T/A Solid State Logic
(Company No:5362730)
United Kingdom