sa-compile errors - SpamAssassin

This is a discussion on sa-compile errors - SpamAssassin ; I just installed SpamAssassin 3.2.5 and after doing a sa-update and sa-compile I get the following: Illegal octal digit '8' ignored at /usr/local/bin/sa-compile line 631, line 2436. Wide character in print at /usr/local/bin/sa-compile line 385, line 2436. They compile w/o ...

  1. sa-compile errors

    I just installed SpamAssassin 3.2.5 and after doing a sa-update and
    sa-compile I get the following:

    Illegal octal digit '8' ignored at /usr/local/bin/sa-compile line 631,
    <$fh> line 2436.
    Wide character in print at /usr/local/bin/sa-compile line 385, <$fh>
    line 2436.

    They compile w/o errors, but this does seem strange...

    --
    Jorge Valdes
    Intercom El Salvador

  2. Re: sa-compile errors

    > I just installed SpamAssassin 3.2.5 and after doing a sa-update and
    > sa-compile I get the following:
    >
    > Illegal octal digit '8' ignored at /usr/local/bin/sa-compile line 631,
    > <$fh> line 2436.
    > Wide character in print at /usr/local/bin/sa-compile line 385, <$fh>
    > line 2436.
    >
    > They compile w/o errors, but this does seem strange...

    There have been a few updates to re2c. Make sure you have the latest.

    --
    Michael Scheidell, CTO
    >|SECNAP Network Security

    Winner 2008 Network Products Guide Hot Companies
    FreeBSD SpamAssassin Ports maintainer

+ Reply to Thread