Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2008 6:12 PM
To: users@spamassassin.apache.org
Subject: MagicSpam

Does anybody have any experience with this product?

My company wants to replace SpamAssassin with this product, due to SpamAssassin being not being up to par other products.

My argument is that people we give SpamAssassin to have no clue how to use it and what it's designed to do, therefore they think it sucks.

Red Lion 49 Ltd T/A Solid State Logic
(Company No:5362730)
United Kingdom