Per-user preferences directory - SpamAssassin

This is a discussion on Per-user preferences directory - SpamAssassin ; Hello, Is there any alternative to the %u, %l or %d options to the virtual-config-dir option ? I have 12 000 mailboxes, that is, as many entries in only one directory ... Thanks. Christian...

  1. Per-user preferences directory

    Hello,

    Is there any alternative to the %u, %l or %d options to the virtual-config-dir option ? I have 12 000 mailboxes, that is, as many entries in only one directory ...

    Thanks.

    Christian

  2. Re: Per-user preferences directory

    Christian Gregoire wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > Is there any alternative to the %u, %l or %d options to the virtual-config-dir option ? I have 12 000 mailboxes, that is, as many entries in only one directory ...

    SQL

    http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/spam...3.2/sql/README

+ Reply to Thread