sa-learn with tagged mail - SpamAssassin

This is a discussion on sa-learn with tagged mail - SpamAssassin ; Hi all, when I create a .mbox file for sa-learn with all the spam mail, i must remove all the mail with : 1. X-Spam headers: X-Spam-Status: Yes, hits=4.7 required=4.0 X-Spam-Level: ++++ and 2. subject tagged ***SPAM*** by qmailscanner or ...

  1. sa-learn with tagged mail

    Hi all,

    when I create a .mbox file for sa-learn with all the spam mail, i must
    remove all the mail with :

    1. X-Spam headers:

    and

    2.
    subject tagged ***SPAM*** by qmailscanner

    or can I leave mails as they are in .mbox?

    --
    Massimiliano Marini - http://www.linuxtime.it/massimilianomarini/
    "It's easier to invent the future than to predict it." -- Alan Kay

  2. Re: sa-learn with tagged mail

    Massimiliano Marini wrote:

    > when I create a .mbox file for sa-learn with all the spam mail, i must
    > remove all the mail with :
    >
    > 1. X-Spam headers:

    man sa-learn:

    --spam
    Learn the input message(s) as spam. If you have previously
    learnt any of the messages as ham, SpamAssassin will forget them
    first, then re-learn them as spam. Alternatively, if you have
    previously learnt them as spam, it'll skip them this time around.
    If the messages have already been filtered through SpamAssassin, the
    learner will ignore any modifications SpamAssassin may have made.

    > 2.
    > subject tagged ***SPAM*** by qmailscanner
    >
    > or can I leave mails as they are in .mbox?

    'man Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf' and read about bayes_ignore_header.

    --
    Sahil Tandon

  3. Re: sa-learn with tagged mail

    > 'man Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf' and read about bayes_ignore_header.

    Very helpfully thanks

    --
    Massimiliano Marini - http://www.linuxtime.it/massimilianomarini/
    "It's easier to invent the future than to predict it." -- Alan Kay

+ Reply to Thread