rblcheck not working - SpamAssassin

This is a discussion on rblcheck not working - SpamAssassin ; Hi i'm trying to use rblcheck at my spamassassin but it dosen't work. Here's my local.cf file cat /etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf # These values can be overridden by editing ~/.spamassassin/user_prefs.cf # (see spamassassin(1) for details) # These should be safe assumptions and ...

  1. rblcheck not working

    Hi i'm trying to use rblcheck at my spamassassin but it dosen't work.

    Here's my local.cf file

    cat /etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf
    # These values can be overridden by editing ~/.spamassassin/user_prefs.cf
    # (see spamassassin(1) for details)

    # These should be safe assumptions and allow for simple visual sifting
    # without risking lost emails.

    required_hits 5
    report_safe 0
    rewrite_header Subject [SPAM]
    skip_rbl_checks 0 # This is the default and enables lookups
    rbl_timeout 15 # Timeout for lookups in seconds
    score RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET 4
    score RCVD_IN_SBL 4
    score RCVD_IN_XBL 5
    score RCVD_IN_RBL 10

    I try to test my spamassassin with a spam message

    Content analysis details: (0.0 points, 5.0 required)

    pts rule name description
    0.0 STOX_REPLY_TYPE STOX_REPLY_TYPE

    What's wrong?

    Nightduke

  2. Re: rblcheck not working

    > Hi i'm trying to use rblcheck at my spamassassin but it dosen't work.

    > What's wrong?
    >
    > Nightduke

    Sorry, too early in the morning, sarcasm alert:
    There is no way in the world to tell what is wrong.
    Post the email to your web site with a link (don't post it here).
    Possibilities include no ip addresses in your email that trigger rbls,
    incorrect *.pre or .cf files, email sample corrupted, dns problems or pilot
    error.

    --
    Michael Scheidell, CTO
    >|SECNAP Network Security

    Winner 2008 Network Products Guide Hot Companies
    FreeBSD SpamAssassin Ports maintainer

    For Information please see http://www.spammertrap.com

  3. Re: rblcheck not working

    nightduke wrote:
    > Hi i'm trying to use rblcheck at my spamassassin but it dosen't work.
    >
    > Here's my local.cf file
    >
    > cat /etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf
    > # These values can be overridden by editing ~/.spamassassin/user_prefs.cf
    > # (see spamassassin(1) for details)
    >
    > # These should be safe assumptions and allow for simple visual sifting
    > # without risking lost emails.
    >
    > required_hits 5
    > report_safe 0
    > rewrite_header Subject [SPAM]
    > skip_rbl_checks 0 # This is the default and enables lookups
    > rbl_timeout 15 # Timeout for lookups in seconds
    > score RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET 4
    > score RCVD_IN_SBL 4
    > score RCVD_IN_XBL 5
    > score RCVD_IN_RBL 10
    >
    > I try to test my spamassassin with a spam message
    >
    > Content analysis details: (0.0 points, 5.0 required)
    >
    > pts rule name description
    > 0.0 STOX_REPLY_TYPE STOX_REPLY_TYPE
    >
    > What's wrong?

    the weather.

    or did you mean "why SA didn't catch this one"? if so, show "this one".

+ Reply to Thread