score USER_IN_DEF_WHITELIST 0, for me at least - SpamAssassin

This is a discussion on score USER_IN_DEF_WHITELIST 0, for me at least - SpamAssassin ; I set score USER_IN_DEF_WHITELIST 0 as I guess I'm not the well rounded person reflected in the pre-defined whitelists. Indeed not many people are I bet. You see one day this spam got through riding high on that -15 point ...

  1. score USER_IN_DEF_WHITELIST 0, for me at least

    I set score USER_IN_DEF_WHITELIST 0
    as I guess I'm not the well rounded person reflected in the
    pre-defined whitelists. Indeed not many people are I bet.

    You see one day this spam got through riding high on that -15 point
    boost, causing me to notice the existence of these lists. I'm not sure
    if my one liner stopped all of them though.

    Not sure if --local turns them off too.

  2. Re: score USER_IN_DEF_WHITELIST 0, for me at least

    On 06/09/2008 6:03 PM, jidanni@jidanni.org wrote:
    > I set score USER_IN_DEF_WHITELIST 0
    > as I guess I'm not the well rounded person reflected in the
    > pre-defined whitelists. Indeed not many people are I bet.
    >
    > You see one day this spam got through riding high on that -15 point
    > boost, causing me to notice the existence of these lists. I'm not sure
    > if my one liner stopped all of them though.

    Perhaps you would like to share an example of such a spam so that the
    offending domain can be considered for removal from the whitelist. It's
    probably best that you open a bug for this issue at
    http://issues.apache.org/SpamAssassin/

    Daryl

  3. Re: score USER_IN_DEF_WHITELIST 0, for me at least

    DCWO> Perhaps you would like to share an example of such a spam

    OK, https://issues.apache.org/SpamAssass...ug.cgi?id=5970 thanks.

+ Reply to Thread