Hi Michele,
At 03:27 05-09-2008, Michele Neylon :: Blacknight wrote:
>Our main issue wasn't with the listing but with the total lack of
>appeals procedure or delisting, as several large corporates seem to
>trust Senderbase and block based on its score

The "industry's most accurate reputation system" cannot be wrong.
:-) Most people trust DNSBLs because it's the magical solution to
their problems.

A reputation system does not work as a DNSBL and won't have a
delisting procedure. As for appeals, you'll have to convince them
that their data is not accurate. See whether you can get a
resolution through SpamCop.

Regards,
-sm