RE: sa-update no new rules ? - SpamAssassin

This is a discussion on RE: sa-update no new rules ? - SpamAssassin ; David 3.1.8 is fairly old, doesn't surprise me there's no updates. -- martin -----Original Message----- From: David Carvalho Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2008 6:13 PM To: users@spamassassin.apache.org Subject: sa-update no new rules ? Hi ! I'm using spamassassin 3.1.8 on ...

  1. RE: sa-update no new rules ?

    David

    3.1.8 is fairly old, doesn't surprise me there's no updates.

    --
    martin

    -----Original Message-----
    From: David Carvalho
    Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2008 6:13 PM
    To: users@spamassassin.apache.org
    Subject: sa-update no new rules ?

    Hi !

    I'm using spamassassin 3.1.8 on a server.

    This is the last version available from the repository for this particular
    linux version.

    For some months it seems that both channels I use (saupdates.openprotect.com
    and updates.spamassassin.org)

    Don't release any update.

    I always get a message like "current version = latest version.. Skiping
    channel"

    Are these channels deactivated ? If so , are there any other channels I can
    use with sa-update?

    Regards

    David

    Red Lion 49 Ltd T/A Solid State Logic
    (Company No:5362730)
    United Kingdom

  2. RE: sa-update no new rules ?

    I'm using version 3.2.5 and the last update I got was on 8/15/08.

    "Martin.Hepworth"
    09/02/2008 01:57 PM

    David Carvalho ,
    cc