How do you use Emacs to sort RMAIL email based on spamassassin headers?... - SpamAssassin

This is a discussion on How do you use Emacs to sort RMAIL email based on spamassassin headers?... - SpamAssassin ; How do you use Emacs to sort RMAIL email based on spamassassin headers?... .....

  1. How do you use Emacs to sort RMAIL email based on spamassassin headers?...

    How do you use Emacs to sort RMAIL email based on spamassassin headers?...

    ..

  2. ATTN Moderator Re: How do you use Emacs to sort RMAIL email basedon spamassassin headers?...

    My apologies, I didn't see a list owner or moderator header...

    Can this guy please be unsubscribed?

    Don Saklad wrote:
    > How do you use Emacs to sort RMAIL email based on spamassassin headers?...

+ Reply to Thread