Re: How do you use Emacs to sort RMAIL email based on spamassassinheaders?... - SpamAssassin

This is a discussion on Re: How do you use Emacs to sort RMAIL email based on spamassassinheaders?... - SpamAssassin ; Don Saklad wrote: > How do you use Emacs to sort RMAIL email based on spamassassin headers?... > > I don't think anyone here uses emacs rmail. The fact that you've repeatedly posted this question over an 8 month timespan ...

  1. Re: How do you use Emacs to sort RMAIL email based on spamassassinheaders?...

    Don Saklad wrote:
    > How do you use Emacs to sort RMAIL email based on spamassassin headers?...

    I don't think anyone here uses emacs rmail. The fact that you've
    repeatedly posted this question over an 8 month timespan without getting
    an answer clearly suggests that. It's not that the people here dislike
    you, we just don't use rmail.

    As Evan Platt suggested, on the 11th, yry an rmail group. Since there's
    very few people with decent familiarity with rmail, this really is your
    best bet. As them how they filter emails based on various headers. It
    really shouldn't be any different than setting up filters for headers
    like List-Id:

    A little googling suggests you might needs something like this, but I'm
    not really fluent in lisp. (If you're using rmail, you *REALLY NEED* to
    be fluent in lisp programing.)

    http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin...uby-talk/52748

  2. Re: How do you use Emacs to sort RMAIL email based on spamassassin headers?...

    yry ?

    RMAIL group ?
    Looking around for any RMAIL groups... if you happen upon any,
    please let me know...

    Looking around for more information about List-Id:

  3. Re: How do you use Emacs to sort RMAIL email based on spamassassinheaders?...

    Don Saklad wrote:
    > yry ?

    What does yry mean?
    > RMAIL group ?
    > Looking around for any RMAIL groups... if you happen upon any,
    > please let me know...

    Hmm, perhaps try the emacs group instead. i.e.:
    to have a separate rmail group.

    > Looking around for more information about List-Id:

    this one. It's a really common thing to want to filter on, so you can
    dump all the mail from a given mailing list into a folder.

+ Reply to Thread