spamassassin rules - SpamAssassin

This is a discussion on spamassassin rules - SpamAssassin ; Hello, I currently use the SARE rules database for my incoming spam detection and prevention. Over recent months I have begun to see a big increase in the number of spams. I am interested to know if there are any ...

  1. spamassassin rules

    Hello,

    I currently use the SARE rules database for my incoming spam detection
    and prevention. Over recent months I have begun to see a big increase in
    the number of spams. I am interested to know if there are any
    alternatives to SARE for an external list of rules?

    Regards,

    Jimmy

  2. Re: spamassassin rules

    On 12.08.08 14:57, Jimmy Stewpot wrote:
    > I currently use the SARE rules database for my incoming spam detection
    > and prevention. Over recent months I have begun to see a big increase in
    > the number of spams. I am interested to know if there are any
    > alternatives to SARE for an external list of rules?

    SOUGHT rules could help. But I'd say it's mostly about keeping SA and rules
    up to date. And, about properly configured SA (network checks etc)

    Fighting for peace is like ****ing for virginity...

+ Reply to Thread