userprefs_filename - SpamAssassin

This is a discussion on userprefs_filename - SpamAssassin ; Hi, I have a MTA server with Postfix + Amavis + SpamAssassin. Where can I set the userprefs_filename? Thank you all in advance. Best Regards -- []'s Thiago Henrique Network Administration Digirati Networks K8 Networks...

  1. userprefs_filename

    --
    []'s
    Thiago Henrique

  2. Re: userprefs_filename

    Thiago Henrique wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have a MTA server with Postfix + Amavis + SpamAssassin.
    > Where can I set the userprefs_filename?
    >

    > Thank you all in advance.
    > Best Regards

    Well, SA doesn't have an option for that, at least not at the config level.

    Regardless, I'm pretty sure that amavis takes over the user_prefs itself
    anyway, so this would be set in your amavis config. I *could* be wrong,
    but that's what my memory of amavis tells me.

+ Reply to Thread