Re: Using DNSWL.org with Icewarp Merak's SpamAssassin - SpamAssassin

  2. RE: Using DNSWL.org with Icewarp Merak's SpamAssassin

    Hi Matthias,

    Thank you for taking time to respond to me.

    From the headers our SpamAssassin is creating I can see
    We are also using several URI lists that are configured in the same
    local.cf file as the DNSWL configuration and those URI lists are
    successfully used - hence I am very confident SpamAssassin is actually
    using this file.

    Unfortunately the supporters are Icewarp has chosen to ignore my request
    for support on this issue.
    In that light I have made a post on their forum instead:
    http://forum.icewarp.com/Implementin...mAssassin_loca
    l%25cf/m_661/tm.htm

    I know people working for Icewarp look and respond in the forum so there
    is a good chance you could reach them there.
    If they eventually respond to my support ticket I will refer them to
    you.

    Best Regards
    NOWACO A/S
    Rasmus Haslund