rules dataset archive with creation_date - SpamAssassin

This is a discussion on rules dataset archive with creation_date - SpamAssassin ; Hi everybody, I'm wondering if there is a place where I can find an archive of spamassassin "official" rules and their associated date of creation/update. For example, a dataset of the type RULE_NAME1 LAST_UPDATE RULE_NAME2 LAST_UPDATE RULE_NAME3 LAST_UPDATE and so ...

  1. rules dataset archive with creation_date

    Hi everybody,
    I'm wondering if there is a place where I can find
    an archive of spamassassin "official" rules and their associated date
    of creation/update.

    For example, a dataset of the type

    RULE_NAME1 LAST_UPDATE
    RULE_NAME2 LAST_UPDATE
    RULE_NAME3 LAST_UPDATE

    and so on. And of course, I'd need the code of each of the rules in the archive.

    Can you point me to a link or info that I can use to reconstruct such dataset?

    thank you very much,
    Gigi

  2. RE: rules dataset archive with creation_date

    I don't know about updates.. But this lists current and old ones but not
    comparisons:

    http://spamassassin.apache.org/tests.html

    I'm wondering if there is a place where I can find an archive of
    spamassassin "official" rules and their associated date of creation/update.

    For example, a dataset of the type

    RULE_NAME1 LAST_UPDATE
    RULE_NAME2 LAST_UPDATE
    RULE_NAME3 LAST_UPDATE

    and so on. And of course, I'd need the code of each of the rules in the
    archive.

    Can you point me to a link or info that I can use to reconstruct such
    dataset?

    thank you very much,
    Gigi

  3. Re: rules dataset archive with creation_date

    On Thu, Aug 07, 2008 at 11:36:57AM -0700, Gigi Albertosi wrote:
    > I'm wondering if there is a place where I can find
    > an archive of spamassassin "official" rules and their associated date
    > of creation/update.
    >
    > For example, a dataset of the type
    >
    > RULE_NAME1 LAST_UPDATE
    > RULE_NAME2 LAST_UPDATE
    > RULE_NAME3 LAST_UPDATE

    Nope, there's nothing like that.

    > Can you point me to a link or info that I can use to reconstruct such dataset?

    Everything is in SVN. You'd have to go through each commit and figure out the
    timelines.

    --
    Randomly Selected Tagline:
    "In case you were wondering, that was just for Zapp."

+ Reply to Thread