What is current version of Botnet plugin? - SpamAssassin

This is a discussion on What is current version of Botnet plugin? - SpamAssassin ; I've found Botnet 0.6 and references to Botnet 0.8(ebuild). What's the preferred version for this plugin?...

  1. What is current version of Botnet plugin?

    I've found Botnet 0.6 and references to Botnet 0.8(ebuild). What's the
    preferred version for this plugin?

  2. RE: What is current version of Botnet plugin?

    Steve

    Home page is//

    http://people.ucsc.edu/~jrudd/spamassassin/

    Latest is 0.8

    --
    Martin Hepworth
    Snr Systems Administrator
    > I've found Botnet 0.6 and references to Botnet 0.8(ebuild).
    > What's the preferred version for this plugin?

    Red Lion 49 Ltd T/A Solid State Logic
    (Company No:5362730)
    United Kingdom