RE: newbie bayes_path question - SpamAssassin

This is a discussion on RE: newbie bayes_path question - SpamAssassin ; Ebbe Hjorth wrote: > > I have created the directory, restartet sa-spamd, run sa-update, but > the /usr/local/etc/mail/spamassassin/bayes/ directory is empty? Did you run sa-update, or sa-learn? You have to learn something before it will create the files. Try running ...

  1. RE: newbie bayes_path question

    Ebbe Hjorth wrote:

    > I have created the directory, restartet sa-spamd, run sa-update, but
    > the /usr/local/etc/mail/spamassassin/bayes/ directory is empty?

    Did you run sa-update, or sa-learn? You have to learn something before
    it will create the files.

    Try running sa-learn with the '-D' option to see exactly what it's
    doing.

    --
    Bowie

  2. RE: newbie bayes_path question [SOLVED]

    > Ebbe Hjorth wrote:
    >>
    >> I have created the directory, restartet sa-spamd, run sa-update, but
    >> the /usr/local/etc/mail/spamassassin/bayes/ directory is empty?

    > Did you run sa-update, or sa-learn? You have to learn something before
    > it will create the files.
    >
    > Try running sa-learn with the '-D' option to see exactly what it's
    > doing.
    >
    > --
    > Bowie

    Now with a spam mail learned there are to files created, so now it is
    working

    Thanks you very much!

+ Reply to Thread