RE: sa-learn - SpamAssassin

This is a discussion on RE: sa-learn - SpamAssassin ; Ivan Levchenko wrote: > Hi All, > > I'm new to spamassassin and I had a little question about sa-learn. I > checked the documentation, but i didn't understand one point fully. > > When running sa-learn on a message ...

  1. RE: sa-learn

    Ivan Levchenko wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > I'm new to spamassassin and I had a little question about sa-learn. I
    > checked the documentation, but i didn't understand one point fully.
    >
    > When running sa-learn on a message from one user - does this learn for
    > the system wide spamassassin database or does it just affect spam that
    > goes to the user which ran sa-learn in the first place...

    It will learn only for the current user unless you have defined a
    site-wide Bayes database.

    --
    Bowie

  2. Re: sa-learn

    Thanks!

    So as far as I understand, I need to define the path the bayes db in
    local.cf and then pass the path to the db to sa-learn - and i'm set?

    --

    Best Regards,

    Ivan Levchenko
    levchenko.i@gmail.com

    On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 5:58 PM, Bowie Bailey wrote:
    > Ivan Levchenko wrote:
    >> Hi All,
    >>
    >> I'm new to spamassassin and I had a little question about sa-learn. I
    >> checked the documentation, but i didn't understand one point fully.
    >>
    >> When running sa-learn on a message from one user - does this learn for
    >> the system wide spamassassin database or does it just affect spam that
    >> goes to the user which ran sa-learn in the first place...

    > It will learn only for the current user unless you have defined a
    > site-wide Bayes database.
    >
    > --
    > Bowie

+ Reply to Thread