EXPLAIN TAGS - SpamAssassin

This is a discussion on EXPLAIN TAGS - SpamAssassin ; Hi, I use spamassassin 3.1.8 and i have developped an Mail program but my mail are tagged with theses two tags RCVD_NUMERIC_HELO and SARE_RECV_SUSP_3. Where could i found complete explain on theses tags to correct my program ? Regards Philippe...

  1. EXPLAIN TAGS

    Hi,

    I use spamassassin 3.1.8 and i have developped an Mail program but my mail
    are tagged with theses two tags RCVD_NUMERIC_HELO and SARE_RECV_SUSP_3.
    Where could i found complete explain on theses tags to correct my program ?

    Regards
    Philippe

  2. Re: EXPLAIN TAGS

    Philippe Couas wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I use spamassassin 3.1.8 and i have developped an Mail program but my mail
    > are tagged with theses two tags RCVD_NUMERIC_HELO and SARE_RECV_SUSP_3.
    > Where could i found complete explain on theses tags to correct my program ?

    http://spamassassin.apache.org/tests.html

    but this doesn't contain SARE rules. for that, you need to read the SARE
    file that contains the rule.

    describe SARE_RECV_SUSP_3 \
    Dotquad hostname doesn't match HELO dotquad.

    you can run the message through spamassassin -t to see the descriptions.

+ Reply to Thread