Eduardo Júnior wrote:

> I have just done an update in the rules of my spamassassin with
> sa-update
>
> He dropped everything to /var/lib/spamassassin/version
>
> He created the directory with several updates_spamassassin_org. Cf
> And a updates_spamassassin_org.cf and updates_spamassassin_org.pre.
>
> Peguei of the includes updates_spamassassin_org.cf and put in
> /etc/spamassassin/local.cf and I made a copy of my *. cf / etc /
> spamassassin to maintain consistently referenced in the path
> includes.

I'm not quite sure what you are saying here, but it sounds like you said
that you moved the .cf files from the updates directory to
/etc/spamassassin. Don't do that!

sa-update will update the built-in rules for SA (as well as any other
channels you define). These updates will be put under
/var/lib/spamassassin. SpamAssassin will automatically look in that
directory and load the new rules. You don't need to do anything to
them.

Updating SpamAssassin works like this:

1) sa-update
2) restart SpamAssassin