Greg Troxel wrote:
> > domains_exclude WHOIS_MYPRIVREG

> Why not write a rule to see if your MTA received the message from
> and subtract a few points?
> I suppose I could, but that would be in my view a kludge. Basically I
> think it's wrong to give positive points to a mail with a
> footer, and I'm trying to avoid doing that, rather than add a
> counterbalancing score. Subtracting seems more complex and prone to
> more unintended consequences.

Then only subtract points if the email is both from nabble and hits the
whois rule.

score MYPRIV_NABBLE -1.5

I'll leave it to you to write the rule to match nabble emails.

I won't argue that this is a bit of a kludge, but it works and it
shouldn't have any unintended consequences as long as the rule to match
nabble emails is solid.