    From: Clarissa Fischer

    Date: 9 July 2008 1:08:09 PM GMT+05:30

    Subject: RE: Dear jeebesh@sarai.net 79% Savings ...3 Days Only

    Wed, 9 Jul 2008 13:08:14 +0530 (IST)

    (Postfix) with SMTP id F10C02C48003 for ; Wed, 9 Jul
    2008 13:08:09 +0530 (IST)

    HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_20,HTML_MESSAGE,HTML_SHORT_LINK_IM G_3,MIME_HTML_ONLY,
    PYZOR_CHECK,RAZOR2_CF_RANGE_51_100,RAZOR2_CF_RANGE _E8_51_100,RAZOR2_CHECK,
    RCVD_IN_XBL,RDNS_NONE,URIBL_AB_SURBL,URIBL_BLACK,U RIBL_JP_SURBL,
    URIBL_OB_SURBL,URIBL_SC_SURBL,URIBL_WS_SURBL,USER_ IN_WHITELIST
    autolearn=no version=3.2.4

  2. RE: How to configure spamassassin to reject mails having invalid return path

    Hi

    That's because you've put 'from me@domain.com' in the whitelist.

    This is a bad idea as you've found out, as spammers almost always fake the from address.

    I find it's best not to call SA when the email if from trusted IP-Addressesnot email addresses, esp for my local domain. Depends on what you're usingto call Spamassassin on how you do this.

    --
    Martin Hepworth
    Snr Systems Administrator