sa-learn and delete email - SpamAssassin

This is a discussion on sa-learn and delete email - SpamAssassin ; Hi, Im using freebsd, postfix and spamassassin. I made a script that runs once every night and scans my imap spam folder for emails and if there is any i run sa-learn --spam on the email. My question is, after ...

  1. sa-learn and delete email

    Hi,

    Im using freebsd, postfix and spamassassin.

    I made a script that runs once every night and scans my imap spam folder
    for emails and if there is any i run sa-learn --spam on the email.

    My question is, after i scan the email, can i delete the email?

    / Ebbe

  2. Re: sa-learn and delete email

    > Im using freebsd, postfix and spamassassin.
    >
    > I made a script that runs once every night and scans my imap spam folder
    > for emails and if there is any i run sa-learn --spam on the email.
    >
    > My question is, after i scan the email, can i delete the email?

    Sure, just put it into your script to delete the message. If your
    folders are in Maildir format, it's simple. sa-learn won't do it for
    you, though.

+ Reply to Thread