users@spamassassin.apache.org mailing list.

Messages to you from the users mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the users mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the users mailing list have
bounced from your address.

send a short message to:

send a short message to:

Here are the message numbers:

71324
71325
71326
71419
71420
71421
71422

Date: 6 Jul 2008 06:10:53 -0000
From: MAILER-DAEMON@apache.org
To: users-return-71324-@spamassassin.apache.org
Subject: failure notice

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at apache.org.

:
Connected to 140.113.17.209 but connection died. (#4.4.2)