collecting mail for sa-learn, how to? - SpamAssassin

This is a discussion on collecting mail for sa-learn, how to? - SpamAssassin ; Hi, for a mail server running email for multiple domains what is the typical/recommended way to collect emails which arent detected as spam to be processed by sa-learn? Users are downloading mail via POP3, so once a users sees a ...

  1. collecting mail for sa-learn, how to?

    Hi,
    for a mail server running email for multiple domains what is the typical/recommended way to collect emails which arent detected as spam to be processed by sa-learn? Users are downloading mail via POP3, so once a users sees a mail and decides that it is in fact spam its already been removed from the mail server. If the user forwards the mail to a special mailbox for processing then the mail is obviously now different from the original spam, the user is the sender etc. Will sa-learn still work using this method? and if not what else can I implement that would work?

    thanks for any comments, Andy :P

  2. Re: collecting mail for sa-learn, how to?

    Soz, I just saw that. Until today my attempts to mail the subscibe address
    on this list were'nt resulting in an autoreply etc.
    I only recieved confirmation I was subscribed to this list some 20 mins ago,
    im taking a look now at the replys

    thanks Andy.