DKIM problems - SpamAssassin

This is a discussion on DKIM problems - SpamAssassin ; I just enabled DKIM. It "sort of works". I get this error when I run a scan but not for lint: [5340] warn: Use of uninitialized value in string eq at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/Mail/DomainKeys/Key/Public.pm line 67. init.pre now contains # DKIM pligin ...

  1. DKIM problems

    I just enabled DKIM. It "sort of works".

    I get this error when I run a scan but not for lint:

    [5340] warn: Use of uninitialized value in string eq at
    /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/Mail/DomainKeys/Key/Public.pm line 67.

    init.pre now contains
    # DKIM pligin
    #
    loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin:KIM

    version SpamAssassin version 3.2.5
    running on Perl version 5.8.8

    Has anybody any ideas or is this a buggyzilla bugzilla submission issue?

    {^_^}

  2. Re: DKIM problems

    jdow wrote:
    > I just enabled DKIM. It "sort of works".
    >
    > I get this error when I run a scan but not for lint:
    >
    > [5340] warn: Use of uninitialized value in string eq at
    > /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/Mail/DomainKeys/Key/Public.pm line 67.

    This is DomainKeys, not DKIM. The DKIM module supports both DKIM and
    DomainKeys, so you can disable/remove the DomainKeys module.

    > init.pre now contains
    > # DKIM pligin
    > #
    > loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin:KIM
    >
    > version SpamAssassin version 3.2.5
    > running on Perl version 5.8.8
    >

    > Has anybody any ideas or is this a buggyzilla bugzilla submission issue?
    >
    > {^_^}

  3. Re: DKIM problems

    >> I just enabled DKIM. It "sort of works".
    >>
    >> I get this error when I run a scan but not for lint:
    >>
    >> [5340] warn: Use of uninitialized value in string eq at
    >> /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/Mail/DomainKeys/Key/Public.pm line 67.

    > This is DomainKeys, not DKIM. The DKIM module supports both DKIM and
    > DomainKeys, so you can disable/remove the DomainKeys module.

    Thank you kindly, Sir.
    {^_^}

+ Reply to Thread