Re: How to make an exception to URIBL_SBL - SpamAssassin

This is a discussion on Re: How to make an exception to URIBL_SBL - SpamAssassin ; On Wed, 2008-07-09 at 07:27, ram wrote: > One of our customers domain is hitting URIBL_SBL. For no fault of his , > his DNS provider is listed > > So mails containing his own domain links get marked spam ...

  1. Re: How to make an exception to URIBL_SBL

    On Wed, 2008-07-09 at 07:27, ram wrote:
    > One of our customers domain is hitting URIBL_SBL. For no fault of his ,
    > his DNS provider is listed
    >
    > So mails containing his own domain links get marked spam
    > How do I make an exception to this ? Is there a way to say for known
    > list of domains do no uri checks
    >
    > I dont want to reduce scores of URIBL_SBL since it is very good at
    > catching spam

    what about adding

    whitelist_to *.example.com
    whitelist_from *example.com

    to .spamassassin/user_prefs in the user where you run spamd.

    Martin

  2. Re: How to make an exception to URIBL_SBL

    > whitelist_to *.example.com
    > whitelist_from *example.com

    These should be

    whitelist_to *@example.com