On Monday, Jul 7th 2008 at 05:41 -0000, quoth Justin Mason:

=>
=>Matus UHLAR - fantomas writes:
=>> On 06.07.08 23:09, Steven W. Orr wrote:
=>> > Should I expect to see X-Relay-Countries as an added header in my
=>> > unrejected mail or is that only added to rejected mail? (Right now I do
=>> > not see anything in the accepted mail.)
=>>
=>> you should see it in any mail I'd say. It is only used for bayes DB and
=>> someone was trying to make a filter that will count number of different
=>> countries the mail travelled through...
=>
=>No. You will only see it if you add the appropriate "add_header" line.

Ok. I just modified my setup but no joy. The current configuration is
below. Also, messages are coming through with:

Is there anything obvious I'm missing?

TIA

In init.pre:
# Uncommented
loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::RelayCountry

In 00_add_headers.cf:

clear_headers
add_header all Checker-Version SpamAssassin _VERSION_ (_SUBVERSION_) on _HOSTNAME_
add_header spam Flag _YESNOCAPS_
add_header spam Level _STARS(*)_
add_header all Status "_YESNO_, score=_SCORE_ \
required=_REQD_ tests=_TESTS_ \
autolearn=_AUTOLEARN_ \
version=_VERSION_"
add_header spam RBL _RBL_
add_header spam Spammy _SPAMMYTOKENS(2.long)_

ifplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::RelayCountry
add_header all Relay-Country _RELAYCOUNTRY_
endif # Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::RelayCountry

In 00_plugins_RelayCountry.cf:
ifplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::RelayCountry
# put loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::RelayCountry in init.pre
header RELAYCOUNTRY_CN X-Relay-Countries =~ /\bCN\b/
describe RELAYCOUNTRY_CN Relayed through china
score RELAYCOUNTRY_CN 1.0

header RELAYCOUNTRY_KR X-Relay-Countries =~ /\bKR\b/
describe RELAYCOUNTRY_KR Relayed through Korea
score RELAYCOUNTRY_KR 1.0

header RELAYCOUNTRY_RU X-Relay-Countries =~ /RU/
describe RELAYCOUNTRY_RU Relayed through Russian Federation
score RELAYCOUNTRY_RU 2.0

header RELAYCOUNTRY_BR X-Relay-Countries =~ /BR/
describe RELAYCOUNTRY_BR Relayed through Brazil
score RELAYCOUNTRY_BR 2.0

header RELAYCOUNTRY_TR X-Relay-Countries =~ /TR/
describe RELAYCOUNTRY_TR Relayed through Turkey
score RELAYCOUNTRY_TR 2.0
endif # Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::RelayCountry

--
Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana. Stranger things have .0.
steveo at syslang.net