Undisclosed-recipients - SpamAssassin

This is a discussion on Undisclosed-recipients - SpamAssassin ; I set up postfix to use spamassassin based on this page: http://www.akadia.com/services/postf...massassin.html . That part is working fine, mail passes through spamd and back into postfix for delivery. The problem is that the delivered mail shows up with the To: ...

  1. Undisclosed-recipients

    I set up postfix to use spamassassin based on this page:
    http://www.akadia.com/services/postf...massassin.html. That part is
    working fine, mail passes through spamd and back into postfix for delivery.

    The problem is that the delivered mail shows up with the To: header set to
    'undisclosed-recipients'. What's causing this? How can I stop it?

  2. Re: Undisclosed-recipients

    On 05.07.08 14:30, jma-trs wrote:
    > I set up postfix to use spamassassin based on this page:
    > http://www.akadia.com/services/postf...massassin.html. That part is
    > working fine, mail passes through spamd and back into postfix for delivery.
    >
    > The problem is that the delivered mail shows up with the To: header set to
    > 'undisclosed-recipients'. What's causing this? How can I stop it?

    I guess it only happens when there's no To: or Cc:. I'd say it's postfix
    option. I removed it in sendmail when I found this problem (stops SA from
    scoring for missing headers). search in postfix options

    - Have you got anything without Spam in it?
    - Well, there's Spam egg sausage and Spam, that's not got much Spam in it.

  3. Re: Undisclosed-recipients

    jma-trs wrote:

    > I set up postfix to use spamassassin based on this page:
    > http://www.akadia.com/services/postf...massassin.html. That part is
    > working fine, mail passes through spamd and back into postfix for delivery.
    >
    > The problem is that the delivered mail shows up with the To: header set to
    > 'undisclosed-recipients'. What's causing this? How can I stop it?

    Is this happening with all delivered mail or only messages that lack To:
    or Cc: headers?

    --
    Sahil Tandon

+ Reply to Thread